This application shows up all printing characters of selected font.
With this application you can insert character you can’t even dream to get from keyboard!
- system-wide utility window (floating above documents windows)
- menu icon (small icon shown in menubar, CharView main window hidden before the user moves the mouse pointer into this icon)
- view font symbols in ASCII (256 chars) or Unicode (entire font)
- auto-zoomed (magnified) symbol in table without a click
- copy symbol to the clipboard and insert it into the frontmost application with one click
- insert symbol, it’s HTML entity, decimal or hexadecimal code into the frontmost application with one click from contextual menu
- fully resizable window
- up to 20 of the last used fonts remembered
- fonts grouped by families for fast searching of fonts
- editable font name field for fast switching fonts
- works with all native OS X, OS X Classic applications
Compatibility: Mac OS X 10.6 and up
Translations: English, Russian, French, German
Price: Free to try ($9.50 to enable all symbols)